Teeth Whitening in Fresno – Teeth Bleaching
Do you hesitate to talk and smile because of discolored teeth? Stained teeth make you conscious about speaking and smiling. This eventually affects your personal and professional life. A pearly white smile can boost your confidence. For those who are looking to improve their smile, Michael Long, DDS is happy to offer teeth whitening in Fresno. The teeth whitening services at our Fresno office are designed to remove discoloring from years of stains that have built up on your teeth. Our take-home and chair-side teeth whitening treatments can give you back the fresh, white smile that you’ve been missing. We provide several options for teeth whitening and will make recommendations on a case by case basis.
With our teeth whitening treatments, you can get that bright and perfect smile in as little as one seating, so you can talk and smile confidently.
What are the Common Reasons for Teeth Discoloration?
Your teeth can get discolored for many reasons. Some of the most common ones are as follows:
Injury to teeth
Medicines like antibiotics
Consumption of stain-causing foods and drinks such as berries, coffee, tea, wine etc.
Too much fluoride while teeth are developing
What can I Expect From the Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- Our teeth whitening treatments are designed to give you the most effective results as quickly as possible, depending on your individual case.
- We use high-quality teeth whiteners which are much more effective than store-bought alternatives. Hence, they can change the color of your teeth more quickly than other teeth whitening methods.
- Also, if your teeth are stained below the surface, or require additional cosmetic treatments, Dr. Long may prescribe porcelain veneers or dental bonding treatment as an alternative solution.
What can You do to Maintain Teeth Whitening Results?
There are chances that your whitened teeth might stain again depending on your lifestyle.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco.
- Reduce your intake of tea, coffee, soda, wine and other drinks and foods which can stain your teeth easily.
- Brush your teeth after every meal to remove surface stains.
- Get regular dental checkups on time.