If you are looking for an easy, painless, effective and affordable way to achieve the smile of your dreams, our dental bonding treatment is the perfect solution for you. It is a great way to enhance your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth. The procedure is usually performed to mask chipped and cracked teeth, correct the gaps between your teeth and cover wear and tear as well as stains that might be visible on your teeth.
How Does Dental Bonding Procedure Work?
Here’s what you can expect from our dental bonding treatment:
- Your teeth are prepared for the procedure by lightly etching the surface. Next, a bonding liquid is applied.
- After the liquid bonding material sets, a tooth-colored resin is applied and sculpted as per the desired shape.
- Once the resin sets, it is trimmed, smoothed and polished to match the natural appearance of the rest of the teeth.
Reasons to Choose Dental Bonding Treatment
You are the right candidate for a dental bonding procedure if you:
- Suffer from major orthodontic problems or oral health issues that need extensive dental interventions.
- Have wide gaps between two adjacent teeth but do not want to get crowns or veneers.
- Want to correct chipped, cracked and stained teeth.
- Desire an improved smile but have budget or time constraints.